Flojet Air Operated Diaphragm Pump, 100 PSI, 3.5 GPM
Innovative compact design features a patented shuttle valve that eliminates stalling. Chemically resistant polypropylene body with a choice of santoprene or viton elastomers. Over-size exhaust muffler provides quiet operation. Quick disconnect liquid and gas port fittings for easy installation.
Do not pump gasoline or other flammable liquids.
- Capable of air or CO2 drive pressures up to 100psi (6.9bar)
- Robust design with durable integral mounting
- Patented shuttle valve, eliminates stalling
- Capable of passing solids up to 3.2mm diameter easily with large clog-free check valves
- Corrosion resistant materials capable of handling a wide range of chemicals
- Sanitary design with insert molded diaphragm (Santroprene only)
- Leak resistant radial seals, no critical o-ring seals
- Quiet operation with large exhaust muffler
- Ease of Installation with all quick disconnect ports
- Pump Design Duplex Diaphragm
- Diaphragm Material: Viton
- Flow Rate 7 gpm 26.5 lpm
- Port Type 3/8" Hose Barb
- Air Fitting 1/4" Brass Hose Barb
- Air Supply Pressure 20 - 100 psi 1.4 - 6.9 Bar
- Temperature Range 120 °F 48.9 °C
- Self Priming Up to 15ft(4.5m).
- Port(s) Gas Inlet & Outlet 1.4"(6.3mm); Product Inlet 1/2"(12.7mm) or 3/4"(19.1mm); Product Outlet 1/2"(12.7mm) or 3/4"(19.1mm);
- Weight 0.54 kg 1.2 lb