Hypro 1550 Centrifugal Pump with 9 H.P. Honda Engine
This close-coupled, gas engine driven centrifugal pump achieves up to 150 gpm (568 lpm) and 140 psi (9.7 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Max. flow rate: 150 gpm/568 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 140 psi/9.7 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Close-coupled, gas engine-driven
- 9 hp Honda gas engine
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄2" NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N/ ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 105 lbs./47.7 kg