Hypro Cast-Iron 5.5 Horsepower Honda Gas Driven Pump
This close-coupled, gas engine driven centrifugal pump achieves up to 110 gpm (416 lpm) and 80 psi (5.5 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup or other acid applications.
- Max. flow rate: 110 gpm/416 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 80 psi/5.5 bar
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Close-coupled, gas engine-driven
- 5.5 hp Honda gas engine
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N/ ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 53 lbs./24.1 kg