Hypro Gas Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump 11/2" x 11/4"
This close-coupled, gas engine driven centrifugal pump achieves up to 104 gpm (394 lpm) and 70 psi (4.8 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Max. flow rate: 104 gpm/394 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 70 psi/4.8 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Close-coupled, gas engine-driven
- 5.5 hp Briggs and Stratton gas engine
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N/ ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 53 lbs./24.1 kg