Hypro Polyethylene Hydraulic Driven Centrifugal Pump H9303P-HM2C
This hydraulic motor driven poly pump achieves up to 80-113 gpm (303-428 lpm) and 85-125 psi (5.9-8.6 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc. Polypropylene may also be used to pump acid fertilizer, calcium chloride and other highly corrosive liquids such as sulfuric and phosphoric acids.
Hypro hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro close-coupled design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. flow: 80-113 gpm/303-428 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 85-125 psi/5.9-8.6 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open center, closed center and load-sensing systems)
- Housing: glass-filled polypropylene
- Port sizes: 1 1/2" NPT inlet, 1 1/4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass-filled polypropylene
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 21 lbs./9.5 kg
- Motor: internal gear generator
- Motor capacity: 5-20 gpm/18.9-75.7 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous, 2200 intermittent
- Hydraulic ports: 1/2" NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon