Hypro PTO Driven Self Priming Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
This self-priming gear driven pump achieves up to 115-119 gpm (435-450 lpm) and 77 psi (5.3 bar)
Hypro self-priming centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity farm spraying jobs with ease. They offer outstanding performance without the need for a flooded suction inlet. The pumps are ideal for sprayers that require pump mounting above the carrier tank. High pressure capabilities allow the pump to be used for both tank filling and spraying.
The broad, versatile line includes models with a rugged housing of cast iron.
- Max. flow: 115-119 gpm/ 435-450 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 77 psi/5.3 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 1000 rpm (540 and 1000 rpm PTO)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Planetary oil-bath gear drive
- Port sizes: 1 1?2\" NPT inlet, 1 1?4\" NPT outlet
- Shafts: 1\" solid, 1 3?8\" hollow, 1 3?4\" hollow
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 62 lbs./28.2 kg