Hypro Self Priming Centrifugal Pedestal Pump - Counter Clockwise Rotation
This pedestal mount, direct drive centrifugal pump achieves up to 138 gpm (522 lpm) and 157 psi (10.8 bar).
Hypro self-priming centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. They offer outstanding performance without the need for a flooded suction inlet. The pumps are ideal for sprayers that require pump mounting above the carrier tank. High pressure capabilities allow the pump to be used for both tank filling and spraying.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup or other acid applications.
- Max. flow: 138 gpm/522 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 157 psi/10.8 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 6000 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Pedestal mount, direct drive
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1/2" NPT inlet, 1 1/4" NPT outlet (9203C-SP) 2" NPT inlet, 2" NPT outlet (9203C-R-SP)
- Shaft: 5/8" solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW* (9203C-R-SP is CW)
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models Viton/ceramic standard (Life Guard silicon carbide, Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available) Stainless Steel models Life Guard silicon carbide standard
- Weight: 38 lbs./17.3 kg