Pacer IPW Potable Water Transfer Centrifugal Gas Driven Pump | Honda Engine
- Pacer IPW series self-priming centrifugal pump.
- Offers a vertical suction lift of 20 feet and a maximum flow rate of 180 GPM.
- Driven by a gas powered Honda engine.
- Works well to transfer and deliver bulk potable (drinking) water.
- Casing made from 316 stainless steel.
- Internal components made from FDA grade polypropylene.
- Elastomers made from FDA grade EPDM.
- 1 1/2" and 2" dual ports.
- Includes built-in check valve and double flush volute.