Sewage Sump Pump | 1 HP | 2" FNPT Discharge | 230V
- Sewage ejector pump made by Goulds Water Technology.
- 2" FNPT discharge.
- Designed to remove sewage containing solids from drains that are below the main sewer line where a gravity system won't work.
- With no screen on the bottom of the pump and a large outlet at the top, debris is able to flow freely through the unit.
- Includes a capacitor start motor.
- 13 amp capacity.
- Pump body and impeller made from cast iron.
- Shaft seal made from silicone carbide.
- 104 degrees F (continuous) and 140 degrees F (intermittent) max liquid temperatures.
- 3450 RPM.
- Provides continuous duty cycle.