FLOMAX 2" x 2" Stainless Steel Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
- 316 stainless steel body material
- 2″ NPT 150# class flat flange on the suction of the pump
- Includes bearing pedestal
- Viton flapper
- 2″ SAE 4-bolt flat face discharge connection
- Stainless steel drive sleeve and fasteners
- Renewable 316 stainless steel wearplate
- Semi-open dynamically balanced 316 stainless steel impeller
This FLOMAX 8, 316 SS PumPAK® is a fully assembled pump end that's been run tested. It can be connected to various drivers including hydraulic motors, 56C and 145TC frame motors and gas engines.
As a self-priming centrifugal pump, this unit can create a vacuum capable of lifting liquids from heights up to 25 feet above the source. Once primed, its built-in flapper valve will maintain a full column of liquid in the suction line.