Stainless Steel Agriculture Tanks - Various Sizes & Styles
Depending on your needs, we offer stainless steel tanks that have the holding capacity of 20 to 30,000 gallons. The variety of uses these tanks can be designed to handle include applicator containers, nurse tanks and vertical storage tanks, produced in 304-L or 316 grade stainless steel.
These tanks are very flexible in terms of customization capabilities and can offer innovative solutions to current storage problems for a variety of liquids.
During your free custom design consultation, we’ll take the time to determine your usage requirements. Contact our consultation team to get started with your tank design.
Round Straight Barrel Tank Features:
- 12-gauge stainless steel shell
- Interior baffles and heads are dished and flanged
- 10-gauge sills, troughs, or box sump
- Sight gauge with a capacity strip
- 16” locking manway and stainless steel ladder included
- Available in capacities of 1600-5000 gallons
Additional Options for Barrel Tanks:
- Single or double compartments
- Sparger line for product agitation
Vertical Bulk Storage Tank Features:
- Butt-welded vertical seam with a smooth interior finish
- Dished and flanged top and bottom head
- Outlet in the center of the bottom head for complete drainage
- Stainless steel shell pads, legs, and feet
- Pipeline plumbed to one leg
- 16” inspection manway on top of the tank
- Leg tanks available in sizes up to 12000 gallons
- Skirted or flat bottom tanks offered up to a capacity of 30000 gallons