CCI SPRAY TRUCKS AND SKIDS
CCI custom builds every spray truck and skid to your exact needs. We offer many different tank, hose/reel options.
View Spray Truck Models
SPRAY TRUCK FEATURES
• Welded, aircraft grade aluminum unitized body
• Chemical resistant paint
• PTO or Honda driven pumps
• Open or enclosed body styles
• Structural decking for maximum load capacity
• Curbside operator controls
• Ground level mix tank/eductor system
• DOT-LED lighting & safety strobe lights
• Dover aluminum lockup roll-up doors
• Custom interior shelving and dividers
• High pressure jet agitation available
• Stainless steel control manifolds
• Custom inverter/electric charging stations
• Hand wash, eye wash & emergency showers available
• Lifetime customer support
• User's manual and full 1 year warranty
Chemical Containers Inc. uses high quality polyethylene tanks for commercial spray rig applications. The tanks can hold a variety of chemicals and are very resistant to the rigors of commercial work environments. Chemical Containers spray rigs use vertical tanks, horizontal applicator tanks, PCO tanks, cone bottom tanks, total drain tanks, and a stainless steel mix hopper.
Watch our Spray Truck Product Spotlight to learn more below:
Easy To Use Electric Hose Reels
Chemical Mixing Eductor
Roll Up Locking Doors
Easy To Operate Controls
piece of equipment to fit your needs!
Our skid-mounted sprayers offer exceptional versatility and durability. This specialized series serves as the perfect companion for your plant health care program, especially if you require a solution that can be mounted on an existing trailer or truck bed. All the tanks are constructed from heavy-duty polyethylene and feature spacious fill-well openings equipped with air gap filters. The adjustable high-pressure jet agitation system effectively suspends your slurry, while the plumbing is made of corrosion-proof poly or stainless steel, avoiding the use of galvanized pipes.
To enhance stability and rigidity during operation or transportation, the tanks, engines, hose reels, and plumbing are securely mounted on a robust T6061 aluminum skid frame. Our user-friendly flow valves allow you to easily adjust the stream of flow, while shock-resistant and liquid-filled gauges enable accurate monitoring of the sprayer's performance. And to top it all off, every unit is powered by reliable and smooth-running Honda engines, ensuring effortless starting and operation.
· Economical & multi-purpose
· Several pump options
· 50 gal to 1,200 gal high capacity
· Single, dual or multi-tank
· Single or dual hose/reel
· Many custom options
· Easily slide into pickup truck or onto flatbed truck