PermaGreen Lawn Care Custom Spray Truck | 1600 Series
This spray truck unit is designed to carry a PermaGreen spreader in the rear without the need for a trailer. It’s typically made to provide storage for a pallet of fertilizer and still have room for a multi-tank shrub - lawn application system. It has a 16’ body with an integrated carrier design and 300 gallon capacity. The multi-tank system allows for custom mixing right in the vehicle. With 5 roll-up doors, there is easy access and improved security to the vehicle’s contents.
Click on the images to see examples of these kinds of spray trucks we’ve created for other customers, to give you an idea of what’s possible for us to design and build for you.
The concept drawings shown here give you an idea of the possible configurations possible inside the truck as well as custom features outside.
Since this is a custom made vehicle, we invite you to request a quote and let us know your usage needs so we can modify the design to your specifications.
This Design Typically Includes:
- (1) 200 Gallon PCO Tank
- (1) 100 Gallon PCO Tank
- (1) 6 Gallon Hand Wash Tank
- (1) 10 Gallon Cone Mix Tank
- (1) 300’ of ½” Spray Hose With Quick Coupler
- (1) 12 Volt Electric Hose Reels With Roller Guides
- (1) 5.5 HP Honda Engine With Electric Start
- (1) UDOR Kappa 55 Pump (15 GPM, 350 PSI)
- (1) JD9 Trigger Spray Gun With Quick Coupler
- Interior Dome Lights
- Rear Safety Strobes
- LED Lamps
- Wheel Chocks (1 Per Side)
- EPA Overhead Fill Valves
- NEMA Sealed Wiring & Solenoids
- All Aluminum Construction
- Fully Enclosed Body 198” x 93” x 62” Height
- Locking Roll-Up Doors: (2) 72”, (2) 60”, (1) 48”