400 Gallon Blueberry Hoop Boom Sprayer
This versatile and efficient agriculture sprayer was designed with the needs of blueberry crops in mind. It's flexible enough to give you full control over how wide you're spraying over each row, on what parts of the plants which we understand changes as they grow, and how much liquid is applied. This allows you to adjust to the needs of your plants while more efficiently and in the end economically spraying only where you need it, over time.
The main features of this hoop boom sprayer include:
- 400 gallon polyethylene applicator tank and saddle.
- PTO Driven Hypro D115 diaphragm pump with BUNA diaphragms (28.5 GPM Max : 290 PSI Max).
- 3-Row truss style spray booms (1.5 Rows Per Side).
- Hydraulic fold & height adjustment controlled by a single remote.
- (3) 60” stainless steel drops per side with 12" nozzle spacing - manually adjustable width 84” of boom clearance-for mature plants/irrigation.
- Electric on/off liquid boom controls with in-cab control box.
- Stabilizer triangles with manual angle adjustment, (2) KZ 3-way left & right with UDOR pressure relief valves.
- Adjustable jet agitation.
- Manual pressure adjustment.
- Spraying systems ceramic hollow cone nozzles.
- All welded painted steel trailer.
- Tank drains oil from plumbed out step drill hole in the pump mounting plate.
- 3/4" drop feed hose to all drops with nozzle over center of the row.
- Narrow design with high flotation implement tires.