Hypro 9500PS Poly Centrifugal Pump Pedastal Mounted
This pedestal mount, direct drive centrifugal pump achieves up to 103 gpm (309 lpm) and 90 psi (6.2 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of polypropylene that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Polypropylene pumps are lightweight and provide excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals.
- Max. flow: 103 gpm/309 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 90 psi/6.2 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 4200 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Pedestal mount
- For belt and pulley drive
- Housing: glass-filled polypropylene
- Port sizes: 1 1/2" NPT inlet, 1 1/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 7/8" solid, 316 stainless steel
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW (9203P-S), CW(9500P-S)
- Impeller: glass-filled polypropylene
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 14 lbs./6.4 kg