Hypro 9910-D1064 4-Diaphragm Pump
These 4 diaphragm, anodized aluminum pumps achieve up to 27.9 gpm (105.6 lpm) and 725 psi (50 bar)
Hypro high pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and many other hard to handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large-sized sprayers. Hypro high pressure diaphragm pumps are supplied with single or double-splined through-shafts. Pumps include pulsation dampeners.
- Max. flow: 27.9 gpm/105.6 lpm
- Max. pressure: 725 psi/50 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 1-1⁄2" HB inlet, 3⁄4" (M)NPT outlet
- Shaft: Flanged adapter and 1-3⁄8"- 6 splined male shaft ext.
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 54 lbs./24.5 kg