Hypro 9910-D160 4-Diaphragm Pump
This 4 diaphragm, epoxy-coated pump achieves up to 42.5 gpm (160.9 lpm) and 290 psi (20 bar).
Hypro low pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and many other hard-to-handle fluids.
Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers. Hypro low pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for splined shaft, hollow shaft, and solid shaft drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
- Max. flow: 42.5 gpm/160.9 lpm
- Max. pressure: 290 psi/20 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 2" HB inlet, 1-1⁄2" HB outlet
- Pump shaft: 1-3⁄8"- 6 splined male thru-shaft
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy-coated
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Weight: 66 lbs./30 kg