Hypro 2-Diaphragm Pump - Gear Reduced 9910-D252GRGI
This 2-diaphragm, anodized aluminum pump achieves up to 6 gpm (22.7 lpm) and 363 psi (25 bar).
Hypro medium-pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium-sized sprayers. Hypro medium-pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for male 1-3/8" splined shaft, female 1-3/8" splined shaft, 1" solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
- Max. flow: 6 gpm/22.7 lpm
- Max. pressure: 363 psi/25 bar
- Max. rated speed: 2800 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 3⁄8" HB outlet
- Shaft : 3⁄4" hollow shaft with gear reduction for 2 to 3-1/2 hp gasoline engine
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 14 lbs./6.4 kg