Hypro 9910-D30AP-A 2-Diaphragm Pump
These 2 diaphragm, epoxy-coated pumps achieve up to 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) and 580 psi (40 bar).
Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium-sized sprayers. Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for male 1-3/8" splined shaft, female 1-3/8" splined shaft, 1" solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
- Max. flow: 9.5 gpm/36 lpm
- Max. pressure: 580 psi/40 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, 1⁄2" HB outlet
- Shaft: 3⁄4" solid thru-shaft
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy-coated
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic
- Weight: 24 lbs./10.9 kg