Hypro 3 Diaphragm Pump - Gear Reduced 9910-D403GRGI
This 3-diaphragm, anodized aluminum pump achieves up to 10.6 gpm (40 lpm) and 580 psi (40 bar).
Hypro medium-pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium-sized sprayers. Hypro medium-pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for male 1-3/8" splined shaft, female 1-3/8" splined shaft, 1" solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options.
- Max. flow: 10.6 gpm/40 lpm
- Max. pressure: 580 psi/40 bar
- Max. rated speed: 3600 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 1" HB inlet, two 1⁄2" HB outlets
- Shaft: 3⁄4" hollow shaft for gas-engine mount
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 32 lbs./14.5 kg