Hypro 9910-DBS160 4-Diaphragm Pump
These 4 diaphragm, brass pumps achieve up to 39.7 gpm (150.1 lpm) and 725 psi (50 bar).
Heavy-duty, high pressure diaphragm pumps. These industrial-built pumps are designed to handle all of your high pressure and volume diaphragm pump needs with minimal maintenance required. Their innovative, external manifold design allows for normal servicing to be done from one side of the pump, thereby eliminating the need for dismounting.
These pumps are excellent for chemical spraying where higher pressures are desired, such as insecticide spraying, air blast and tall tree sprayers. They also work great for high pressure cleaning and disinfecting applications, such as poultry house cleaners.
- Max. flow: 39.7 gpm/150.1 lpm
- Max. pressure: 725 psi/50 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 rpm
- Max. fluid temp: 140F/60C
- Port sizes: 1-1⁄2" HB inlet; 3⁄4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3⁄8" - 6 splined male double-ended shaft
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing components for liquid handling: external bronze manifolds and brass heads.
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Weight: 143 lbs./64.9 kg