Hypro Cast Iron Hydraulic Driven Centrifugal Pumps
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro close-coupled design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
These hydraulic motor driven pumps achieve up to 64-100 gpm (242-379 lpm) and 95-120 psi (6.6-8.3 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Built with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Max. flow: 64-100 gpm/242-379 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 95-120 psi/6.6-8.3 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Cast iron housing
- Port sizes: 1 1?4\" NPT inlet, 1\" NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard
- Weight: 26 lbs./11.8 kg
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 2-13 gpm/7.6-49.2 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1?2\" NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon