Hypro Direct Drive Centrifugal Pump - Counter Clockwise Rotation
This pedestal mount, direct drive centrifugal pump achieves up to 103 gpm (390 lpm) and 180 psi (12.4 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
- Max. flow: 103 gpm/390 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 180 psi/12.4 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 6000 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140F/60C
- Pedestal mount, direct drive
- Housing available: cast iron and stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄4" NPT inlet, 1" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 5⁄8" solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW (9202S-R is CW)
- Impeller: glass filled polypropylene
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Life Guard™ silicon carbide, Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Life Guard™ silicon carbide standard in stainless steel pumps
- Weight: 18 lbs./8.2 kg