Hypro PTO Driven Polypropylene Centrifugal Pump
This planetary oil bath gear driven pump achieves up to 94-99 gpm (356-375 lpm) and 80 psi (5.5 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs - filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of polypropylene that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Polypropylene pumps are lightweight and provide excellent resistance to corrosive chemicals.
- Max. flow: 94-99 gpm/356-375 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 80 psi/5.5 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 1000 rpm (540 and 1000 rpm PTO)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Planetary oil-bath gear drive
- Housing: glass-filled polypropylene
- Port sizes: 1 1/2" NPT inlet, 1 1/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1" solid shaft, 1 3/8" PTO
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW*
- Impeller: glass-filled polypropylene
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 37 lbs./16.8 kg