Hypro Self Priming Cast Iron Pedestal Centrifugal Pump
This hydraulic motor driven pump achieves up to 97-147 gpm (367-556 lpm) and 130-145 psi (9.0-10.0 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro close-coupled design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron.
- Max. flow: 115 gpm/435 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 93 psi/6.4 bar (Shut off) (in closed center operation)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1?2\" NPT inlet, 1 1?4\" NPT outlet
- Impeller:glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic are standard (Buna-N/ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide are available)
- Weight: 26 lbs./11.8 kg
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1?2\" NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon