Hypro Self Priming Direct Drive Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
This pedestal mount, direct drive centrifugal pump achieves up to 160 gpm (601 lpm) and 145 psi (10.0 bar).
Hypro self-priming centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. They offer outstanding performance without the need for a flooded suction inlet. The pumps are ideal for sprayers that require pump mounting above the carrier tank. High pressure capabilities allow the pump to be used for both tank filling and spraying.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
- Max. flow: 160 gpm/601 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 145 psi/10.0 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 3800 rpm
- Pedestal mount, direct drive
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 2\" NPT inlet, 2\" NPT outlet 2\" BSP inlet, 2\" BSP outlet
- Shaft: 7?8\" solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW*
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 48 lbs./21.8 kg