Hypro Stainless Steel Hydraulic Driven Centrifugal Pumps
These stainless steel hydraulic motor driven pumps achieve up to 64-100 gpm (242-379 lpm) and 95-120 psi (6.6-8.3 bar).
Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle's hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro close-coupled design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
Built with rugged housings of stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup or other acid applications.
- Max. flow: 64-100 gpm/242-379 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 95-120 psi/6.6-8.3 bar (Shut off)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 F/60 C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Stainless steel housing
- Port sizes: 1 1?4\" NPT inlet, 1\" NPT outlet
- Impeller: polypropylene
- Pump seals: Life Guard silicon carbide (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 26 lbs./11.8 kg
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 2-13 gpm/7.6-49.2 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1/2" NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: Double-lip Teflon