Mid-Tech GPS Speed Sensor Kit
- GPS Speed Sensor uses a GPS receiver to measure true ground speed, then delivers a frequency signal compatible with the radar speed signal input on most controls and monitors.
- Eliminates problems frequently found with radar speed sensors on wet surfaces, moving crops, or vehicle vibration.
- Convenient enclosure mounts inside the cab, only a small patch antenna is mounted outside.
- Status LEDs show power, GPS lock and speed output conditions.
- State of the art GPS engine delivers better performance than many comparable units on the market.
- Speed range of 5 to 80 mph.