Brass Paddle Wheel Flow Sensor | Insertion Style
- Data Industrial series 220BR flow sensor.
- 6 bladed impeller design.
- Includes non-magnetic sensing mechanism.
- Forward swept impeller shape delivers consistent torque.
- It works by the liquid flow turning the impeller which causes a low impedance square wave signal to be transmitted with a frequency proportional to the flow rate.
- The signal can travel up to 2000 feet between the flow sensor and the display unit without amplification.
- Sensors are compatible with most general flow measuring applications, whether pipes are metallic or not.
- The sensor can be mounted in either a 2 inch NPT pipe saddle or Threadolet®.
- Can be installed in pipe sizes from 3 inches to more than 40 inches.