Mix and Fill Tank Systems
These standard tank mixing systems are created to efficiently pre-blend chemicals/fertilizers and water for filling backpack sprayers, containers, jugs, or injection tanks.
Whether you need a diluted or concentrated mixture, these systems allow for accurate control of the chemical solution, saving you time, labor, and product usage.
Standard popular tank size options include 110, 220, and 300 gallons. Customized tank systems are available with pumping system options to fit your requirements. Let CCI help you to be more efficient with how you manage your chemical handling. Inquire today for your customized system quote.
Mix-N-Fill System Features Include:
- 400 Series 110V Sotera Diaphragm Pump
- Durable Cone Bottom Mini-Bulk Style Tank with Fork Pockets and an 8" access lid
- 12' Chemical Transfer Discharge Hose with Nozzle Valve & Holder
- Simple Selector Valve to Switch Between the Mix or Dispense Function
- Vortex Jet Agitation System for Complete Mixing Action
- On/Off Switch with Overload Protection
- 6' 3-Wire 110 Volt Cord with Plug
- 2" Access Fitting for Water Fill with Optional Water Meter Kit Adders and 1-2" Drain Fitting for Clean Out
- The Pump is Made so Even if it Runs Dry, There is No Damage to the System
- 10-13 GPM Flow Rate