120-5R Boom Buster Roadside Boomless Nozzle - 1/4" Fitting Size
- Nozzle Type: Boom Buster roadside boomless spray nozzle
- Capacity Range of 1 Nozzle in GPM: 1.7-2.2
- Fitting Size: 1/4” male Standard Pipe Thread
- Effective Distance: 5 ft.
- Speed Range: 5-30 mph
- PSI Range: 30-50
- Gallons per Acre Range: 6 – 44
- Droplet Size: Large
- Material: Stainless steel with industrial-grade nylon diffuser
- Can be used with tank-mix systems and computer-controlled direct injection systems.
- This nozzle is designed to be combined with others in the Boom Buster roadside series to cover the entire distance of the spray pattern with the same amount of liquid per acre at the same speed and pressure.
- With an extra wide spray pattern, this nozzle doesn’t require a boom to perform a large variety of applications with spraying liquid chemicals over a large area.
- Provides great dust suppression while limiting spray drift for first-rate pattern uniformity and delivery.
- Uses include roadside, right-of-way, and railroad vegetation maintenance.
- Please note that if you use two of these nozzles on the same supply line, you’ll need to use a supply line two sizes larger than the nozzle size. (Two 1/4” nozzles should have a 1/2” supply line.)