3/4 HP Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump With Float
About Dayton 3YU76 Submersible Sump Pump:
This pump features a 1-phase, permanently lubricated motor that is maintenance-free. It's designed to drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, swimming pools, etc. The automatic shutoff helps reduce the chance of overheating and will restart after it cools down. The pump can be placed anywhere from foundation drains in houses and other buildings, parking lots, manholes, retention ponds, and truck docks.
- Includes 90 Degree 1 1/4" NPT Discharge Elbow
- Pump Type: Submersible/Automatic Operation
- HP: 3/4
- Switch Type: Tether
- Discharge NPT: 1 1/4"
- Voltage: 115VAC
- Amps: 6.4
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Min. Sump Pit Dia.: 12"
- On Point: 15-45/64"
- Off Point: 8-1/2"
- GPM of Water from 5 ft to 20 ft: 45-12GPM
- Max Head: 26 ft
- Max Solid: 3/4"
- Max Temperature: 104F
- Material Base: Stainless Steel
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Top Material: Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material: Stainless Steel
- Continuous Duty
- Lubricated Ball Bearing
- Buna-N Shaft Seal